Super Sour Diesel Terpenes
- Brand: Medicine Flower
- Availability: In Stock
Our Solvent Free Terpene Blends are derived from high quality, individual isolated terpenes. These organic terpenes are extracted from natural plant sources using plant analytics to recreate terpene profiles and flower-like effect. These terpene blends are designed specifically for customers who want to remain solvent free. They do not contain THC or...
Our Solvent Free Terpene Blends are derived from high quality, individual isolated terpenes. These organic terpenes are extracted from natural plant sources using plant analytics to recreate terpene profiles and flower-like effect. These terpene blends are designed specifically for customers who want to remain solvent free. They do not contain THC or CBD, just terpenes.
Our team of chemists and formulators worked hard to recreate this strain's terpene profile, giving you a repeatable and controlled effect every single time. To create this blend, we've used the following key terpenes. This is only a partial list of the blend's formulation; each blend actually contains far more isolates.
- D-Limonene: Commonly found in sweet fruit peel oils, offering a citrus aroma. Promotes elevated spirit, work relief, and happiness.
- Beta-Caryophyllene: Exhibits a sweet, dry taste, similar to allspice. Offers discomfort help and great addition to any lotion. Typically extracted from black pepper, clove, and Rosemary. Exhibits a spicy or peppery fragrance.
- Myrcene: Has a pleasant aroma reminiscent of cloves. Occurs frequently in fragrant plants, such as mangoes, lemongrass, hops, and bay laurel leaves. Helps reduce discomfort. It also acts as a mild soothing agent and help for seasonal problems.
- Alpha-Pinene: Offers help with discomfort and energy. It’s found in pine needles and exhibits a pine-wood aroma.
- Beta-Pinene: Found in lime peel oil, ginger, rosemary, and sage. The flavor profile exhibits pine and wood accents.
- Fenchol: It’s found in fennel and exhibits a bitter lime-like flavoring.
- Terpineol: carries a pine and sometimes lilac aroma. It helps with discomfort.
- Ocimene: Found in a wide variety of fruits and plants. It’s got a sweet woodsy aroma and found mainly in parsley, pepper, and basil. Common benefits include antiviral, antifungal, and decongestant.
- Humulene: Naturally occurs in basil, hops, and cloves and carries a subtle woodsy, earthy aroma paired with spicy herbal accents. .
- Alpha Bisabolol: Produced by the chamomile flower and other similar plants. Acts to help discomfort.
Natural Terpene Blend - 100% Natural Product, contains no artificial or synthetic products.
- THC FREE!
- No PG
- No MCT Oil
- All Natural
- Food Grade Certified
- 100% Vegetarian
- Lab Verified
- Non-GMO & Gluten Free
- Manufactured in USA
- GMP Compliant
- Produced in an Organic/FDA Certified Facility
5ml, 10ml, 30ml/1oz - larger quantities at bulk rates available upon request.
Our terpenes are food grade, derived from natural sources and are ultra-pure, molecularly-refined terpene isolates. They are 100% terpenes - and don't contain any additives such as PG or VG. Please be aware that this is a highly concentrated product and must be diluted properly to be used. It is recommended to start with one drop, and determine future dosage based on individual experience.
These blends are specifically designed to work directly with oil or distillate. Each terpene blend has an average add back range of .5%-3%. This can vary quite a bit based on preference, so our general rule of thumb is always start low and work your way up. You can always add more! Temperature is very important in the process when adding terpenes. Material temperature should at the very most be 100°F at the time of adding terpenes, or degradation will occur.
Terpenes have a biphasic effect, meaning they can be energizing or sedating, depending on the amount used. In small doses they can be energizing and mood enhancing. In larger doses, which can also be determined based on specific user issues such as the severity of experienced pain, inflammation or anxiety, they may induce drowsiness.
What is considered a "large dose" is completely dependent upon how each body responds to that specific blend, so there is a bit of guesswork in the beginning.
Many people make the mistake of tasting the product right after mixing. It is always better to let the solution sit for 24 hours. Once it has steeped for a day, and has passed a visual test, you may apply it to whichever end product the material is going into and give it an official taste test.
Always store your finished product between 60° and 75°. This will help prevent separation, crystallization, and oxidation.
Safety & Storage
Special care should be taken to ensure safety at all times. Please wear gloves and eye protection and have proper ventilation. Our products are extremely potent and concentrated. For more safety Information, please review each materials SDS (safety data sheet.)
Terpenes can degrade with improper storage. Store away from humidity, heat, and light. Do not refrigerate. Keep away from open flames, sunlight, combustible materials and hot surfaces. No Smoking. Store below 60°F.
All of our products are tested and sent to 3rd party labs to ensure quality, consistency, purity, potency, taste, and color. Lab analysis results available upon request.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. WARNING: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. CONSULT YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER BEFORE TAKING IF YOU ARE PREGNANT OR NURSING, OR HAVE ANY OTHER MEDICAL CONCERNS.